WHAT WE DO
Our mission is to inspire people to strive for better health and a better life.
Lockport Chiropractic has been providing life changing care for 20 years, we are offering you the opportunity to get your life back. Some of the conditions that people most unnecessarily suffer with are low back pain, neck pain, headaches, and sciatica. For the past 20 years we have helped thousands find relief from these conditions. We offer state of the art technology using the latest research to ensure you are getting the best treatment available. Together we will develop a treatment plan that is specifically for you.
Our Core Values
- Nothing is bigger than LIFE!
- Most Important Right: The right for sick people to be healthy
- Our office is a place of LOVE, PEACE, and FUN!
- Our goal is to inspire our patients and ourselves to strive for better health and a better life
- We only accept patients that are ready to CHANGE THEIR LIVES, making their health a priority
- We are TEACHERS first
- Our office is about CORRECTING postural abnormalities; not patching them
- It is our responsibility to give back to the community
- Taking c are of your spine is for your entire family and for life, (or as long as you have a spine)
- ALL New Patients are supported by their spouses and/or their significant others by attending the ROF and the workshop
- Our office is about building RELATIONSHIPS
- Patients are committed to care and make up the occasional missed appointment
- Our Motto: If not you, who?
What We Offer
- On-site digital X-ray
- Manual Spine Adjusting
- Low Force Instrument Adjusting
- Flexion Distraction (Disc Injuries)
- Spinal Traction
- Extremity Adjusting
- Fitness and Rehabilitation Programs
- Licensed Massage Therapy
- Nutritional Consultation (Ask the Coach)
- Detox Counseling
- Blood Chemistry Testing
- Free Nutritional Videos
- Weight Management Programs
Many chiropractors and physical therapists successfully alleviate acute spinal pain. However, without fixing underlying structural deficiencies, gravity will eventually overcome the spine, leading to degenerative arthritis. This affects the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system, leading to increased pain, decreased function, and decreased quality of life.
In our office, we utilize the most researched X-ray posture analysis in the profession. We then take this information to prescribe precise tractions to restore normal curvatures and spinal biomechanics over time. Utilizing these methods we are able to help people not only get out of pain, but also to create a solid foundation for longevity in their healthy spine and life.